Saturday, November 8, 2008

.::MUET exam is over::.


alhamdulillah....muet exam is over....


I just finish my reading, writing & listening paper just now. Speaking paper had finished on Tuesday morning. For me, its quite tough. Plus its new format. We are the first batch of candidates with the new formats. The different between the old format & the new one is in listening & writing paper. Before this, listening just has to circle the answer. Its so easy I think compare to the question that I had answered just now. We have to fill in the blanks & paraphrase the words because they just need not more than 3-5 words for the answer.

For writing, we have 2 questions & we need to answer booth. The second question is we have to write more than 350 words. Ya i repeat 350 words. But alhamdulillah its easier for me. I can get the points & know what to write. The question is “People are more materialistic. They are concerned with making more money and what money can buy. What is your opinion on being materialistic? U should write at least 350 words.”

Ok. My opinion was I am disagreeing. All my points show the negative side of being materialistic & the effects of become materialistic.

mmmm….i know my English is not so good so I hope that I don’t have any grammatical errors because I was trying so hard to made the simplest sentence so that I’m not doing any mistake. Well, just wait for the result.

oh ya....after the first paper which is reading, azwin & i went to kedai kuning to have some breakfast. i'm so hungry & sleepy. & u know wait? i take a nap 3 times in exam hall. hahaha...because i'm so sleepy. thank God i have enough time to answer all the Qs :)



** continue**

azra & her bf khei asked me out that night. they planned to wacth madagascar 2; escape to africa. we went to MBO to check the tickets, & the show is at 12midnight. its still early that time, around 9 something. khei drove to d restaurant at duyong. they had their dinner, i'm just eat keropok because i'm on diet hahaha its quite surprising. after they had their dinner we went to eyes on malaysia at malacca town. omg its so beautiful. d view at night is more beautiful compare to daytime.


me & azra

**azra & khei, thanx a lot 4 d movie :) **

2 comments:

Asfan Ash said...

Excuse me~ you are the 1st batch?Who told u that? I did my MUET last year and We also had those paraphrasing stuffs. The writing section comprises of an essay and a summary - which is the same as yours. I believe

So, theres no change in MUET syllabus and format after all.XD

~Just browsing~

♥ jυℓєѕ said...

oh...is it? because i was told that we're d 1st batch...hahaha....maybe there's some changes in other parts of papers. i dont know.