Saturday, April 4, 2009

he's an angel




he always have a solution every time i have problem
he always have a good answer every time i ask nonsense things
he always there for me when there is no one wants to be with me
he always wipe my tears when i cry like there's no tomorrow
he always have trust in me when i dont even trust myself
he always give his full support in everything i do
he always make me feel calm when i'm stress
he always give an advice when i need one
he always lend his shoulders to cry on
he always fill my day with sunshine
he brings the light when it is dark


he always worry about the crazy things that i did
he always get headache because of the stupid things that i've done
he always get migraine because of the stupid things that i said

he, the angel of mine.
& i'm very glad that he is mine.
day after day, months after months,
he always there, he always care.


thanks for being such a nice, close friend.
thanks for saying "that's friend for".
thanks for be there for me.

2 comments:

azwin khairuddin said...

life is about to changed. the consequences has yet to be faced. if we're not going to changed, then we shall bare to the consequences. ;)

p/s: sori utk crap yg aku taip di atas. all the best in life gal

♥ jυℓєѕ said...

:)