Saturday, January 9, 2010

1st week of 2010 :)

Happy 2010 everyone!

I dont think its too late for me to wish ya'll. We still in the new year mood aren't we?


ok lets continueeeee.......

NEW YEAR EVE

i did celebrate the new year eve and dapatlah tengok fireworks yang tak berapa hebat kalau nak dibandingkan dengan di KL. but at least I have something to do on new year's night and enjoy myself. Bersama kak mala and her cousin Su, we went to MBMB sebab kat situ tempat untuk celebrate new year in Melaka. Itu pun selepas I sent Asheecane to Melaka Sentral sbb dia mahu pulang ke KL selepas dia berpenat lelah menghadapi orientation week seminggu di UiTM Lendu (we're getting closer hun! lets rocking!!)





& saya pulang pukul 2 pagi tanpa di marahi oleh ibu & bapa sebab dia tau anak dia dah besar panjang & pandai jaga diri. oh i'm almost 23!!! can u believe it mom and dad???!!! ur lovely daughter is going to be 23 soonnnnnnnnn....!!! (and i'm so grateful because NO ONE ever ask me when i will get married sebab ramai kawan-kawan saya yang akan settle down dalam masa terdekat ni hehehe)


Wednesday, 6th January 2010

I went to AMBANK Masjid Tanah branch just want to meet the branch manager. we did have some discussion and he wanted to "see" me whether I am ok or not because I did send my resume to Ambank. And the response was good. Then I am off to Malacca town to send my resume to hotels by hand (Renaissance, Equatorial, Holiday Inn and Dataran Pahlawan) and settle my fees at MMU. However i only manage to send 2 resumes because I'm out of time. Holiday Inn and Renaissance will be sent later.
After I pay my fees, I went to Dataran Pahlawan just want to meet Kak Mala and Su again. We went up to rooftop (I dont know whether we call it rooftop or not but it is on the roof) and we saw this huge HOT AIR BALLOON but its not flying because of the wind. We head to karaoke box and release our tension with 3 songs per person jadi ada 9 lagu disitu. yeahhh....








dan pulang ke rumah pukul 11.



Friday, 8th January 2010

Kak mala ajak keluar lagi. and tidak mungkin saya akan menolaknya kan. she wants to buy a new purse, and I want to buy a new shirt for interviews next week. The new Juliana has got her spirit back after feeling down sebab tak ada satu interview pun yang sangkut. Before we went home, we had dinner at Old Town in Malim.

Pulang ke rumah pukul 11 malam juga.



weekend? just stay at home. I need to prepare all the stuffs for 3 interviews next week. Wish me luck!

0 comments: