Wednesday, September 10, 2008

i have to go...

i try to deny my feelings to u...

i try to run away from u, but u will find me...

i try so hard to avoid u, but i feel hurt inside...

i try to tell myself that i dont love u, but i'm not strong enough...
& in the end i loss in my weaknesses...

i want to love u with all my heart, but i cant...

i want to live with u forever, but my life didnt allow...

i hate to see u with other girls, but i just can hold my tongue...

i told myself i wont miss u, but the memories of u cannot erase...

i'm so tired pretend to be normal, because i cannot lie myself anymore...

i try so hard to tell myself that u're not for me, but the picture of u always haunted me...

& now i hv to go, run & avoid u...coz i hv no choice...
d cut inside my heart is getting deeper & deeper...
& i cant stand it anymore...

0 comments: