Thursday, July 23, 2009

when i grow up

by looking at the title, i remembered during my primary school. every end of the academic year, the class teacher would asked, “ Juliana, what is you ambition?” this is a normal procedure for every pupils to fill in the report book. There were 3 columns for ambitions that the teacher has to fill in for his/her students.

My first answer would be the same every end of academic year. The other two depends on my interest at those times (biasalah masa kecil, semua tukar. Kejap nak jadi cikgu, kejap nak jadi bomba, nak jadi polis. Sebab tu je pekerjaan yg kita familiar kan).

During English Week, we had to write one words per week and stick it on our shirt. I was writing the words of my ambition with the picture of the object that I drew related to my ambition. See my obsession about this dream; how I’m really want to be like others who had successes in this job?

Actually no one knows about this dream. I hardly ever tell my friends about this because I think it is just an ambition during school (especially kawan-kawan kat campus la kan). As we grown up, we have exposed too many interest and jobs. Therefore my interest also keeps on changing with time.

Then one day, the TV station had announced about the open interview about this job. I’m not that excited but I just want to try (manalah tahu kot-kot dapat kan). I asked daddy can he send me to that open interview, he asked whether I really wants to go? I said yes, why not. Just want to take the experience going to an open interview.

To make my ambition become a career, I went for this interview to become what I want since I was in primary school last Saturday.



pictures will describe thousands of words. so describe it yourself!



ready to go!

we were lost, dad have to asked the limo driver how to go there



sampai!

woooo...memang ramai lah orang beratur kan.
see, ramai gila orang


ok, this interview has several stages. first, form was given to candidate, filled up the form.
then all the candidates have to measure their weight and height. female is between 156cm until 170cm if i'm not mistaken, whereas male have to be from 170cm until berapa ntah.if the candidate height wasn't follow the criteria, the candidate have to go home dengan perasaan kuciwa sangat-sangat.


ok lepas ukur tinggi and berat semua, we all have to queued up untuk ambil nombor giliran for the interview. i have to wait 1/2 and hour untuk duduk di kerusi sahaja yeh. untuk dapatkan nombor, i have to wait 1 hour. then the we have to passed the form to the person kat depan tu and gave them check whether cukup ke tak the requirement. for those who doesn't bring their SPM Cert, memang kena halau balik.


ok ni nombor giliran i, 570.

i have to waited another 3 hours before i went in into the room. ok before masuk dalam bilik to we have to wait lagi before nombor di panggil. during we were waiting in front of the room, the interviewer asked us to folded up lengan baju sapa-sapa yang panjang, he gave an instruction:
  1. masuk aja dalam bilik senyum dan jalan. there will be 2 counter, so we have to go to one of the counter (they wanted to see how we walk)
  2. then showed our hands to the interviewer
  3. lastly they asked me to read the announcement given.
  4. waited again in the other room for the result.

dan cuba teka, do i get to go to the next stage?


4 comments:

dilakochan said...

Haaa...sis..ape ape ape result dia?
Dpt keee???

♥ jυℓєѕ said...

rahsiaaaaaaaaaaaa............



:p

• azra • said...

i tauuuuuu~

♥ jυℓєѕ said...

sssssyyyyyyyhhhhhhhhhh.....keep a secret :)