Friday, July 3, 2009

Home Sweet Home

tadi pergi letak sikit barang di rumah sewa baru....



sekarang ni rasa sangat berat mahu berpindah ke rumah sewa baru...kenapa?



sebab....








i'm gonna miss my mummy & daddy... sudah sebati driving everyday from masjid tanah to campus, even though its a lil bit tired for me, but i'm happy 'cause i can see their faces everyday.

i gain weight 'cause i eat my mom's cook everyday, & i'm sure i gonna miss that too.

i'll miss my time with daddy going to shop mart every night to buy some stuffs for tomorrow's dishes.

i'll miss watching tv with mummy everyday. chat with her about angelo, and her babbling.

i'll miss the feeling "cant wait to go home" after i finish my classes.

should i just stay here with my parents and drive all day to campus?



but... it's hard. why? i have to travel 45 minutes approximately to campus everyday, then go home. i have class from 7.45pm till 10.30pm on tuesday, i have to send sandwiches every morning, i have to attend my assignment meetings at night (sometimes until late night), and many more responsibilities as a student that i have to do.



sabar lah hati, once i got a job, i'll ask them to stay with me. if they refuse, paksaan akan digunakan. yeah~~



love u mom & dad. [anak manja kan...]

0 comments: