Friday, January 2, 2009

leaving me with no words

i think its not too late to wish happy new year 2009 to u guys....

well....


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!


okay...a lot of things happen to me in december 2008.
& the last thing was.... i lost my phone on 31st december 2008, a day before new year eve.
silly me, i lost jayce in the public toilet. i put her on the wall (its not the wall actually, something like shelf). after i've done with all my thing, i forgot about my phone & just went out. after 2 minutes i checked my bag & i realized that i've left my phone in the toilet.
but....jayce is not there anymore....i tried to call her so many times but...there's no one answer the phone...




oh...rasa macam jatuh jantung ni....


my jayce



and to abang....if u read this...pls dont tell daddy ya... i dont want to dissapoint him...pls....

to my fellow friends...thanks for being there with me and make me laugh when i dont even want to smile...

4 comments:

Hajime said...

duh...
apsal la tinggal kat tandas perempuan...
isk...
(main2 je ek...)

Asfan Ash said...

kalau kar mens, mesti hajime yg ambek..haha

Happy New Year to you jules!!gamba kat Myspace 2 sgt Hot ok

Anonymous said...

Laaaa ... ilang enpon siannyer ...

♥ jυℓєѕ said...

to cik hajime: xpe, nnti sy suh kwn laki sy tgglkan hp kat tandas laki k?

to arc: happy new year to u too arc!!! tenkiu :)

to najib: tu la najib....siankan? najib belikanla julie hp bru :p