Tuesday, March 31, 2009

hollywood holiday

I just finish my midterm holiday last week; from 23rd March 09 until 27th March 09. In that one week given, I did a lot of things, one of them are collecting data for my final year project, study foundation of finance, study e-commerce, and finish up reading skin deep novel.

These are my first plan before the midterm break was started. However during midterm break,

20th March, Friday

I went home. My cousins; Shena and Hafiz picked me up because my dad has a work in KL and he might be late.

We ate McDonald at Ayer Keroh before we went home.

me, hafiz & shena

21st March, Saturday

My parents and I went to KL around 12pm. The main reason why I want to go to KL is meet my ex-schoolmates and ask them to answer my questionnaire for my Final Year Project. After we had lunch at my brother’s house in Pantai Dalam, I met Hajar at her house. Her house is just in front of Mid Valley.

me and Hajar

Then around 5pm I went to Amad’s house at Batu Caves. I did my asar at his house and then he brought me to famous makan place in Setapak for our “minum petang”. I ate char kuey tiow and he ate nasi lemak. Then we went home.

22nd March, Sunday

I met Anida at her house for my FYP then I went to KLCC alone. Amad picked me up there. While waiting for Amad at bus stop near to Avenue K, I saw vox from The Friday band; Acap . Say hi to him. Amad brought me to Bukit Bintang, and we went to Sg. Wang and Pavilion.

23rd March, Monday

Balik Melaka!

24th March, Tuesday

Met Gha at UiTM Lendu and gave her 10 copies of my questionnaire.

25th March, Wednesday

Went to Shena’s salon.

Aman, a friend from high school called me and told me that he’s at King Hotel. He wants to “lepak” with me and Gha tomorrow night.


26th March, Thursday

I fetched Gha at UiTM Lendu. We went to Carrefour and met Aman at King Hotel.

Gave Gha another 10 copies of questionnaire. Thanks a lot Gha!

me, Gha and Aman

0 comments: