Monday, March 16, 2009

tagged from azwin

Do u think you' are hot?
sangat hot...!!! hehehehehe

Upload a favourite picture of you:


Gives three reason why u like that picture:
1. i look thin in this pic :)
2. my hair looks pretty :)
3. i love the picture

When was the last time u ate pizza?
November 14, 2008. with mudd and his friend.

The last song u listen?
Hinder - without you

What are u doing right now besides this?
check my facebook, sms-ing with wan syafiq.

What name you prefer besides yours?
i just love my name.

People to tag:
1. mr hajime (its been a long time tak tag dia)
2. kak mala (i know she will never do my tag)
3. azlan dawai
4. mili (my ex roomate)
5. erin

Who is number one?
a friend from blog

Number three is having relationship with?
his own dream girl? hehehehe

Say something about nombor five?
my roomate

How about number four?
my ex roomate

Who is number two?
a friend from my hometown, she's a very nice person :)

0 comments: