Saturday, March 14, 2009

tagged by azra

Directions:

Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you.
At the end, choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.

  1. i'm so weak & lack of confidence skrg ni disebabkan banyak benda yang berlaku pd aku lately, tambah-tambah lepas i got a called from that woman.
  2. I have to hug something when i sleep. I dont mind kalau tak ada bantal di kepala, asalkan ada bantal untuk peluk :)
  3. I'm so grateful cause i have a lovely family, & parents yang sangat supportive & banyak membantu; especially my mom yang sudi dengar my problem, contohnya bila i got a called from that woman.
  4. I'm quite romantic :p .... ya i repeat, i'm a romantic person. hahahahahahaha....
  5. I love to write poems and quotes when i feel bored.
  6. I'm kind hearted, selalu senang kesian kat orang, sampai orang pijak kepala.
  7. I'm in the changing process, to be a better person.
  8. I always try so hard to take care others' feelings, but I always didn't get the same thing in return.
  9. I love my parents so much. Rela berkorban apa saja untuk mereka.
  10. Aku pernah cuba untuk melupakan perkara yang aku tak boleh lupa dengan makan banyak ubat supaya aku tidur, sebab masa tidur saja akan buat aku tidak fikir benda-benda yang buat aku sakit hati.
  11. Sambungan dari no.10, kali pertama aku telan ubat masa aku form 4, & kali kedua 31 Januari 2009, one & a half month ago.
  12. Bila aku tension, aku akan tidur, atau driving, atau nyanyi kuat-kuat & menjerit sampai aku puas hati & tak fikir lagi.
  13. I hate liars.
  14. I can be good to you, even though u're not good to me.
  15. I try so hard to be the best for him, & i hope he will appreciate me.
  16. Aku kuat membazir. this bad habit susah betul nak hilang.
**taknak tag sapa2 pun, boleh?

0 comments: