Thursday, March 19, 2009

strategic management midterm exam and final year project questionnaire

Strategic management exam is tonight, from 8pm till 9pm.
I did finish up read all the chapters but I don’t remember anything that I read. Sad huh?
(redha saja dengan exam malam ni)

The time now is 1650, 3hours more before exam.

I’m not worry about midterm exam actually. What is the main thing played in my head right now is my final year project. i did print out the questionnaire 5times, but I still didn’t not satisfied. A lot of errors such as numbers and missing questions. That’s why I have to reprint it. Other than that, all my friends have distribute their questionnaire, but me, I still haven’t photocopy the questionnaire & I don’t know when I will go to photocopy mine and distribute it.

In addition, I did think about asking a favor from my schoolmates to help me fill in the questions. I told my dad that I’m going to KL to meet my schoolmates for my FYP this Saturday. He gave me his permission. In fact, my midterm break is next week, so I can make use of my midterm break with my FYP.

Besides, I haven’t met my schoolmates for a long time because I’m the only one who stays in Malacca after I finished my high school in Bangsar. The others are still in KL.

Wish me luck for my midterm exam tonight and my Final Year Project.

I hope everything will go smoothly.




4 comments:

Mrs. PinkJamboo said...

hey dear! i noe its too late to wish you luck, but i dont care..heheh, gudluck in whatever you're doing k! take care. study smart!

♥ jυℓєѕ said...

thanx mrs pinkjamboo :D

azwin khairuddin said...

haih. fyp fever!!

♥ jυℓєѕ said...

azwin: mmg. poning den.